Learn More About What We’re Doing
From orphanages to sustainable sources of food and economics, we are continually looking for ways to help the every day needs of Africa. Click here to learn more!.
Help Right Now by Supporting Us
Find out how you can help! We are in the process of developing several programs, but please Click Here to see if there is anything you can do today.
November Charity Event: Cookoff and Wine Tasting!
We are inviting you to our Inaugural Southern Africa vs. Southern Arizona Charity Culinary Cook-Off andWine Tasting Fundraiser.
Book your …
Make a Bed Campaign
DSA Pays It Forward’s “Make A Bed” campaign aims to provide new bed linens for the 29 children at Khazimula …
2014 | Jim Click Jeep Raffle
Fund raised from the sale of the 2014 Jim Click Jeep Raffle enabled us to make a $2000 donation to …
2014 YEAR IN REVIEW
DSA Pays It Forward was able to offer a hand up to the following organizations during 2014 as a result of donations received and funds raised at
various fundraiser events
during the year:
- Inzalo Community Project (Simbambili & Dixie Community Gardens) – Cash donation
- TROT(Therapeutic Riding Association of Tucson) – Cash donation
- Tucson Village Farm Chicken Fun Run – $250 sponsorship
- Community of Mkhanqwa Informal Settlement (Gauteng, South Africa) – Toys, linen, children’s clothing All items were donated by people living in Gauteng, South Africa.
- The Holy Family Care Centre (Limpopo, South Africa) – Children’s clothing, books and toys donations, brand new school shoes for each child for 2015 Children’s clothing, books and toys were donated by people living in Gauteng.
- Khazimula Child & Youth Care Centre (KZN, South Africa) – New bedding and linen for 30 beds. Erection of fence.
To find out more about our projects
On behalf of the directors of DSA Pays It Forward – THANK YOU to all our supporters for paying it forward – your generosity and support is deeply appreciated.
Inaugural Southern Africa vs. Southern Arizona Charity Culinary Cook-Off andWine Tasting Fundraiser
Who We Are
DSA Pays It Forward is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to making positive change in the daily lives of South Africans. Our efforts range from supporting HIV/AIDS orphanages to establishing sustainable farming initiatives that offer a source of food and income for locals.
Join us in making a difference today! Donations made to DSA Pays It Forward are tax-deductible according to the Internal Revenue Code